Wednesday 11 June 2014

Visa oh Visa...

Bismillah, the beginnings of all goodness.

Assalamualaikum, Hye!

Yesterday, my friends and I went to Turkey embassy in Jalan U-than to do our visa. Alhamdulillah, everything went smooth and great.


The day before yesterday, first four students were chosen to settle their visa application. We cannot go there altogether because the embassy officer can only deal with four person maximum at one time. They went to the place at 11 o'clock if I'm not mistaken. While other students remain in class to proceed our english tuition. But later, the four students came back around three in the evening. It was a very long period of time. From that I guessed doing visa is a long process. I'm getting nervous for a moment as this will be my first experience.

When it came to the next day, my friends and I were discussing about our visa application process. Why does it take so long? Do they will measure our height and record our weigh? My friend told me that we will be interviewed by the officer just like what our friends have went through yesterday. I was worried since everytime I get a little nervous, I cannot speak well as if I lost my memory. Oh no! English again...

Worrying is not a good thing, I just learned it from a book titled "Stop Worrying and Start Living" written by Dale Carnegie. We have to handle our worry before it get out of hand.
"One of the the worse futures about worrying is that it destroy our ability to concentrate. When we worry, our minds jump here and there and everywhere, and we lose all power of decision." -Mr. Carrier-
In the Quran, there is many verses that seems to be repeating the same message which remind the believers that when we put trust in Allah, there will be neither worry nor sadness for Allah will suffice us in every circumstances. He is the All-Knowing, the All-Powerful and the Best Determiner.

We was not really well-prepared for the appointment on that day. But we just wanted to enjoy the experience and make the moment counted.

Along the way to the embassy place, we passed by the Bangladesh High Comission House. There is so many bangladeshi along the road. Even the house look like one in bangladesh. Automatically, I felt like I was in Bangladesh for a while. I feel very grateful to have that experience as I do not need to take a flight to Bangladesh to feel the environtment of that country...hehe.

So, we arrived at the embassy nearly 12 o'clock. We were waiting in front of the gate when I realised that Almarhum Ahmad Ammar must have been here to make his visa. My friend said "Of course he does." Maybe...I don't know. Then, after waiting outside for nearly half an hour, we finally got to get inside. It was a long que.

                                     

To make it short, I was the last person to be interviewed. My friends and I was wondering why does my interview is so short compared to the other three? Oh, at last I knew the answer why after my friend said that it is at lunch time when my name were called, maybe they need to kill time to make it for lunch...maybe...

What have they asked? My father asked me in the car.

Most of the question were simple and direct.
"Why do you want to learn Turkish?"
"What do you know about Turkey?"
"Who will be supporting you for the studies?"
"What course do you want to take."

That's all.

But my friends told me that they were asked some kind of 'cepuk emas' question:

"Where is the capital city of Turkey?"
"Can you speak turkish?....Please speak some turkish words."
"If you are a king, do you believe that you can conquer Constantinople just like what Fatih Sultan Mehmet have done?"

Cool isn't it?

Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal, we're done with the procedure and it was a quick simple process. We went back to continue our tuition class. Our friends in the class asked us why we came back so early? I just raised my shoulder as I really have no idea about it.

What is the moral value of the story?...I hope you will find one. If not, I am sorry for wasting your time reading this unbenificial post. Because as a muslim, Allah tells us in the Quran that we should not take what is unbenificial to us and left it with the best manner.

I have to pen off now, sorry for the grammatical error everywhere you can find it. Hope to see you in the next post. Please make du'a for me and for this ummah. ^_^

See you again, insyaAllah.
Assalamualaikum.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Terakhir Saya

Bismillah. Pejam celik pejam celik, dah tujuh tahun dah umur blog ini. Saya masih ingat pesan Kak Teh masa dia menolong saya membuka a...