Sunday 18 January 2015

Make the day count

Bismillah,


Two days ago, out of the blue my teacher Miss Nalan asked us in the class.

"How months you all have been here? (in Turkey)"

"Since July teacher." My friend answered her.

"Aaaaa... we have been together for 7 months, this is yours seventh month. How fast time had gone by?" She asked into the air, until we breath in and think about it.

It sadden me...We're aparting from each other. There's only 3 months left before the laguage course end.

"What you would say for this class? What can I improve?" She ask.

"Its hard for me to think, is there a need for further improvement?" I said to myself.

Other teachers can just move on with the class without facing hard time for any betterment. And the class end normally with expected result.

***

But somehow, muslims are teached to always remember the ending of the day, constantly improving on it, make the most out of the given time, and left it with the best way that we can. Cherish it, knowing that it will be long lasting memory, life lessons and above all, it will be our provision in the future (next life).

"Just give me your opinion, I'm lacking of ideas. As if it had all been used!" She said it with her flower-like smile...brithening our day.

"Thank you teacher... for reminding me to keep improving." Voiceless thought dancing in my heart.

Make the day count... Because days suppose to pass with value :)



















1 comment:

  1. Yesterday just like history , tomorrow seems like mystery , and today is GIFT that Allah gave to us . ❤

    ReplyDelete

Entri Terakhir Saya

Bismillah. Pejam celik pejam celik, dah tujuh tahun dah umur blog ini. Saya masih ingat pesan Kak Teh masa dia menolong saya membuka a...